Mercury Recovery Vacuum System
- MRS 4 Wet Only - For recovery of mercury immersed in water - 15 Gallon Stainless ULPA Filter 115V 50/60Hz.
- Includes Lid, Tank, Charcoal Filter, Adapter, Water Shut-Off (Tool Kit Sold Separately)
General Description about Mercury Recovery Vacuum Systems
• Specially adapted critical filter vacuum systems for the recovery of elemental mercury and mercury contaminated particulates and liquid materials.
• Modular 4 element system allows user tailoring to fit any application.
• The MRS Series features a charcoal filter for eliminating toxic vapors during the clean-up process.
• Static lift - 110"(2794 mm), CFM - 115 cu. ft. (3.25m3)min, 1480 watts
• Electric Cable - 16-3/50 ft. (15m)
• Wheels - front wheels 3"(8 cm), rear wheels 8" (20 cm)
• MRS-3 is 99.999% efficient at 0.12 microns with U.L.P.A. filter.
- Extremely portable, highly maneuverable
- U.L.P.A. filters are 99.999% effective at 0.12 microns
- Charcoal Filter for the elimination of toxic vapors during clean-up process
- Each model contains a large capacity activated carbon filter
- Unique modular 4-element system that allows user-tailoring to fit almost any need
- Tool kit, which will handle most clean-up jobs, is included
Minuteman Mercury Recovery Vacuum System C84015-01- 15 Gal
Please call, chat or email for better shipping cost